🔥 50% OFF randomly selected items, every 24-hours!
Pole Bean, Kentucky Wonder (100% Heirloom/Non-Hybrid/Non-GMO)
- The Kentucky Wonder Pole Bean is one of the oldest and most widely used bean varieties ever grown.
- Produces bright green, 8" stringless pods.
- Extremely flavorful and full of flavorful brown seeds.
- Climbs freely on a vine and produces quickly.
- Will continue to grow until frost.
Day to Maturity | 65 days
Best Months to Plant | [April - June] Beans like sun and water. Give them lots of it and they'll grow fast.
Pole Beans | Beans can be grown in average soil, almost anywhere in the United States. Set 3 rough barked, 6 foot poles in the ground, tepee fashion, and tie together at the top
Click here for complete Pole Bean grow guide
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.