🔥 50% OFF randomly selected items every 24-hours
Chives (100% Heirloom/Non-Hybrid/Non-GMO)
- Also known as Allium Scoenoprasum. A perennial plant that grows narrow, grass-like leaves that have a mild onion-like flavor.
- Chives are rich in vitamins A and C, contain trace amounts of sulfur, and are rich in calcium and iron.
- Used for many culinary creations
- Perfect for containers and small spaces
- The plant will grow to about 12" tall
Day to Maturity | 80 days
Chives | Chives are grown best in cooler weather, are cold hardy and usually are planted early in the spring. Sow your chive seeds directly into the soil as soon as it is workable and at least 60 degrees F.
Click her for complete Chives grow guide
If you like Chives, try growing Scallions.
See Chive Recipes & Growing Tips on our Pinterest Board
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.